16 พ.ย. 2554

2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Philippines and China…POSTPONED!

November 16, 2011 2:44 am

The concert was supposed to be held on November 27 here in the Philippines and sometime in November in China. The Filipino fans are waiting for it. And yet, I just found out that the concert was postponed both here in the Philippines and in China.

According to JYPE, the concert is postponed to early 2012. Therefore, there are still no official date for their concert. Stay tuned for more updates.

I’m sad because, like others, I’ve been anticipating this concert. But then, I realized that as a fan I should be more understanding. I’m not sure what the reason is for postponing the concert, but some said JYPE decided to postpone the concert due to the group’s very busy schedule.  Also, the boys need a rest.

To all the HOTTEST out there, let’s just wait for them to come here. At least, we still have to prepare for their concert, right?
For more confirmation about this, check out these links: MLive and Followkhun.

Source: everythingahleesaa
เครดิต by http://en.korea.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น