24 พ.ย. 2554

“Glory Jae In,” Young Kwang (Chun Jung Myung) and Jae In (Park Min Young) hold each other’s hand tightly


Young Kwang (Chun Jung Myung) and Jae In (Park Min Young)’s ardent romance is unfolded.
In the episode of KBS 2TV’s Glory Jae In that aired on November 23, Young Kwang expressed his frustration on their hopeless love, making a desperate face as if he would go crazy.
Confessing his love when he was drunk by saying, “How come you are my sister?” in the previous episode, Young Kwang tried to express his love by holding Jae In’s hand tightly and saying, “Your hands are so small. They are small and warm,” this time.
He said, “I know I shouldn’t do this, and that drives me crazy. I know you are my sister, but how come I become like a crazy person whenever I see you? It means my heart broke, right? It totally broke, right?” However, their romantic but sad moment waned as Goon Ja (Choi Myung Gil) appeared.
Because Jae In is Young Kwang’s half sister, it has not been allowed for him to love her although he and she loved each other. However, as informed earlier, they are not half brother and sister. It’s tipped that there will be a change in their relationshio as Jae In’s secret gets revealed.

Source: TV Report
เครดิต by http://en.korea.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น