29 พ.ย. 2554

Kim Hyun Joong will make comeback on new TV series in April of next year


         Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong will appear on a TV series in April of next year.

On November 29, a press conference for the ’2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)’ was held in Singapore at 11 a.m. (Korean Time).

Kim said, “I’m so happy to attend the ‘MAMA.’ Thank you for giving me an opportunity to sing on the stage.”

He added, “I will do my best to give the best performance. I was going to go on a world tour in April of next year but it was postponed to the end of next year because of a new TV series.”

Kim said, “There hasn’t been an official announcement yet but I will appear on a new TV series in April of next year.”

When he was asked which prize does he think he will win, he replied, “I don’t think I can win a prize. I will work harder with my next album so I can win more than two prizes.”

The ’2011 MAMA’ will be held on November 29 at 7:oo p.m. at Singapore Indoor Stadium.
Many stars, including, Koo Jun Yup, 4minute’s Hyun Ah, Kim Hyun Joong, miss A, Dynamic Duo, Brown Eyed Girls, B2ST, Simon D, Seo In Young, SNSD, Super Junior, Ulala Session, YB, Huh Gak, 2NE1, Two Months, Christina Love Lee, Dr. Dre, Lang Lang, Fann Wong, Snoop Dogg, Aziatix, Apl.De.Ap, Will.I.Am, Jane Zhang, and Koda Kumi will attend the ceremony.
Source: TV Report

เครดิต by  http://en.korea.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น