21 ธ.ค. 2554

Park Shi Hoo shows off his sexy abs


Park Shi Hoo recently showed off his sexy charms in a pictorial for the men’s fashion magazine, Officiel Hommes.
In the pictorial, which was released on December 21, Park captured many females’ hearts with his fabulous abs. Park is showing off his perfect body shape.
He interviewed, “I haven’t had any girlfriends for over four years. Since I’m keep working, it’s hard for me to go out with someone.”
He was asked how he would do when he sees someone he likes, he replied, “I want to meet someone that I can fall in love with at first sight. I had a girlfriend who I dated for four years, I asked her to go out first.”
He also talked about his feelings that it took a long time for him to become popular. He said, “I like long distance running rather than fast running. When I start doing something I keep doing it until the end. I’m a man who doesn’t know how to give up.”
Park is currently shooting the movie I’m a Murderer with Jung Jae Young and Kim Young Ae.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น