19 ธ.ค. 2554

Se7en complements himself on his own music, “You should listen to it before you go to bed”


Singer Se7en drew attention by complementing himself on his own music.
On December 18, Se7en showed affection to his new single which is about to be released by complementing himself on it on his Twitter.
Se7en posted, “I came in the room early this evening and fell asleep without taking a shower. I just woke up. Ah… I should get back to sleep soon!”
Then he left another tweet, “I didn’t feel sleepy at all, so I’m listening to new Japanese songs! Oh wait, I sang this song. I’m pretty sure it’s my voice but why does it sound so sweet? It’s a good song to listen to before you go to bed: “Understand.” Exactly a month is left from today. Release on January 18!” complementing himself on his own music.
Netizens who saw his postings comment: “I know Se7en has a sweet voice.” “Park Han Byul must be happy having a sweet boyfriend.” “I’m looking forward to his Japanese album.” “When can we listen to it in Korea?”
Se7en is to release his mini album, Somebody Else, on January 18, 2012 then have a meeting with his Japanese fans.
ข้อมูลจาก http://en.korea.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น