25 ธ.ค. 2554

Tae Min says, “I’m recording at a studio. How do I look?”


SHINee’s Tae Min released a picture of himself at a recording studio.
On December 24 Tae Min posted a picture on Me2day with the comment “Hey guys, it’s a White Christmas Eve! I hope you all make wonderful memories today. This picture was taken while I was recording as a voice of character Johnny for The Outback. How do I look?”
In the uploaded picture, Tae Min is recording at a studio holding a script.
Netizens comment: “I like seeing you working hard! I’ll definitely watch it~ Fighting!” “Don’t overwork on recording. Take a good care of yourself!” “You look very serious in the picture. Somewhat mature-looking. Cheer up!”
Previously on December 21, Tae Min appeared at Media Day event which was held for launching KT Digital music service, Genie, at Olleh Square in Gwanghwamun.

ที่มา http://en.korea.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น